Reasons to love our dog beds
Easy to clean
Orthopedic Memory Foam
Water & Odor Resistant Material
Lifetime No Flat
Meet the most beloved dog bed in the world. Made from human-grade memory foam all of our dog beds are designed to ease joint pain and provide maximum support for your four-legged friend.
The Paw Sports PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Football Dog Bed is perfect for the den, family room, game room, or any sports-themed room decor. This comfortable pet bed is made with human-grade memory foam designed to provide extra support and comes with an ultra-soft, removable, and machine washable faux fur cover for easy cleaning.
- Memory foam dog bed that doubles as a sports-themed area rug
- GUARANTEED not to flatten for 10 years
- Premium, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft and plush faux fur cover (removable and washable) with non-slip bottom
- With Paw Sports, your dog will have a comfy spot in your den, family room, game room, kid's room - anywhere a sports-themed decor fits
- 50" L x 30" W x 2" H
- What's Included
- 1 pressure-relieving orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 ultra-soft, faux fur cover with non-slip bottom
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Bed Cover
Our dog bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover.
Brush and fluff up the faux fur using a pet care brush with widely spaced metal bristles – this kind of brush is called a slicker brush. Brush and fluff carefully so you don't damage the faux fur's fabric.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liner, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.