- Lifetime no flat foam GUARANTEE
- Premium, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft and plush faux fur base, bolster, and crate covers (removable and washable)
- U-shaped bolster to provide neck and spine support
- Plush faux fur crate cover that opens on two sides and can be zipped fully closed when the dog isn't inside
- Blends seamlessly into home decor
Crate kit perfectly fits on most standard crate sizes
- Small - 24" L x 18" W x 20" H
- Medium - 30" L x 19" W x 21" H
- Large - 36" L x 22" W x 25" H
- X-Large - 42" L x 28" W x 30" H
- What's Included
Our crate kit includes:
- 1 orthopedic memory foam crate pad
- 1 removable/washable faux fur pad cover
- 1 waterproof crate pad liner
- 1 U-shaped faux fur foam bolster
- 1 ultra-soft & breathable faux fur crate cover
*Wire crate not included
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Base and Bolster Covers
Our covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base or bolsters from the outer cover. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover.
Brush and fluff up the faux fur using a pet care brush with widely spaced metal bristles – this kind of brush is called a slicker brush. Brush and fluff carefully so you don't damage the faux fur's fabric.
Cleaning the Crate Cover
Simply machine wash cold on delicate and hang to dry. Brush and fluff up the faux fur using a pet care brush with widely spaced metal bristles – this kind of brush is called a slicker brush. Brush and fluff carefully so you don't damage the faux fur's fabric.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liner, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains
Crate training and crating your dog is an essential part of being a dog parent, but there's no reason your crate can't be cozy and comfortable and look good in any home décor. We decided it was time for an upgrade
Our three-piece Upgrade Your Crate Kit comes in four sizes to perfectly fit most standard wire crate sizes
Orthopedic Memory Foam Base
with removable, washable faux fur cover and waterproof foam liner (just as with our popularPupRug™ beds).
U-Shaped Bolster Pillow
with removable, washable faux fur cover designed to sit on top of the base and provide additional cozy comfort for your dog as well as support for their neck and spine..
Faux Fur Crate Cover
opens on two sides when dog is in the crate and fully closes to hide the crate and look great in your home when the dog is not inside.