PupDream™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
The PupDream™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed will minimize joint pain, improve health and mobility giving your dog the overall comfort they need. This large dog bed blends seamlessly into homes with its sleek and modern design while giving your dog the ultimate place to rest with its thick pressure-relieving memory foam base and ultra-soft & durable microsuede cover.
- Modern and neutral design blends into home decor
- GUARANTEED not to flatten for 10 years
- 4 inch premium memory foam base for ultimate comfort
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft microsuede cover (removable and washable) with non-slip bottom
- Giant Dog Bed - 60" L x 40" W x 6" H (up to 170+ lbs)
- Extra Large Dog Bed - 50" L x 34" W x 5" H (up to 120+ lbs)
- Large Dog Bed - 40" L x 30" W x 4" H (up to 80+ lbs)
- What's Included
- 1 thick, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 soft and durable microsuede bed cover (removable and washable) with non-slip bottom
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Bed Cover
Our dog bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liner, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.