PupLounge 2.0 Memory Foam Dog Bed & Topper
Free Shipping on orders over $50
Reasons to love our dog beds
Easy to clean
Orthopedic Memory Foam
Water & Odor Resistant Material
10 Year No Flat
Meet the most beloved dog bed in the world. Made from human-grade memory foam all of our dog beds are designed to ease joint pain and provide maximum support for your four-legged friend.
- First-ever interchangeable topper and memory foam pet bed system
- The ultra-soft faux fur topper comes equipped with clasps that conveniently attach to hidden anchors in the PupLounge 2.0 Bed corners
- Pressure-relieving memory foam base guaranteed not to flatten for 10 years
- Giant/X-large/Large dog bed – 4-inch memory foam base, Small dog bed – 2-inch memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner protects memory foam from potential accidents
- Made with a durable and tear-resistant cover (removable for washing machine)
- Designed with supportive bolsters for extra spine and neck support (couch arms, attached by zipper)
- Giant - 50" L x 40" W x 10" H
- X-Large - 44" L x 34" W x 10 H"
- Medium/Large - 36" L x 28" W x 9" H
- Small - 25" L x 20" W x 5.5" H
- Dimensions include bolsters
- What's Included
- 1 ultra-soft white faux fur topper with removable & washable cover
- 1 foam insert inside of the topper
- 1 thick orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 bed cover with a non-skid bottom
- 1 set of bolsters (couch arms inside bed cover, attached by zipper)
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Topper
Unzip faux fur cover, remove foam insert and fully close zippers to avoid damage during wash. Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle and hang to dry. If necessary, tumble dry on low heat.
Cleaning the Bed Cover
Our dog bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. For the PupLounge, make sure to remove the bolster cushion from the cover, as well, as the bolster is not machine washable. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and tumble dry on low heat OR hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover. This includes all PupRug Beds, the PupLounge and the PupDream.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liners
To clean the liners, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.
How do you ship?
We use FedEx, UPS, USPS or DHL to get our products to your door. Please make sure to input the correct address when completing your order.
When will my order ship?
Most orders are shipped the same day. Once you place your order, we promise to process all items that are in stock within 1 to 2 business days. Any order placed over the weekend will be processed Monday (or if Monday is a holiday, the next business day).
Is shipping free?
If you order over $50.00 worth of Paw.com products, your shipping is free.