PupLounge™ Memory Foam Bolster Bed & Topper
The patent pending PupLounge™ with Topper is the first-ever interchangeable/washable topper and memory foam pet bed system! The ultra-soft faux fur topper looks great, is machine washable and adds another layer of comfort to the memory foam bed. To make your pet’s bed, simply clasp the topper to the hidden anchors under each bolster corner of the PupLounge™. The days of washing your pup’s entire bed are over. Simply unclip the topper and give it a wash instead!
- First-ever interchangeable topper and memory foam pet bed system
- The ultra-soft faux fur topper comes equipped with clasps that conveniently attach to hidden anchors in the PupLounge™ Bed corners
- Pressure-relieving memory foam base guaranteed not to flatten for 10 years
- Giant/X-large/Large dog bed – 4-inch memory foam base, Small dog bed – 2-inch memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner protects memory foam from potential accidents
- Made with a durable and tear-resistant cover (removable for washing machine)
- Designed with supportive bolsters for extra spine and neck support (couch arms, attached by zipper)
- Dimensions including bolsters
- Giant - 50" L x 40" W x 10" H
- X-Large - 44" L x 34" W x 10" H
- Medium/Large - 36" L x 28" W x 9" H
- Small - 25" L x 20" W x 5.5" H
- Dimensions inside the bed (not including bolsters)
- Giant - 43" L x 35" W
- X-Large - 39" L x 31" W
- Medium/Large - 31" L x 25" W
- Small - 20" L x 17" W
- Dimensions including bolsters
- What's Included
- 1 ultra-soft white faux fur topper with removable & washable cover
- 1 foam insert inside of the topper
- 1 thick orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 bed cover with a non-skid bottom
- 1 set of bolsters (couch arms inside bed cover, attached by zipper)
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Topper
Unzip faux fur cover, remove foam insert and fully close zippers to avoid damage during wash. Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle and hang to dry.
Cleaning the Bed Cover
Our dog bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. For the PupLounge, make sure to remove the bolster cushion from the cover, as well, as the bolster is not machine washable. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liner, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.