PupPillow™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Bolster Pillow
The PupPillow™ Memory Foam Orthopedic Bolster Pillow is designed to provide your furry friend with the ultimate place to rest their head. The supportive Memory Foam Bolster Pillow provides extra spine and neck support so your pal can snooze happily. Pets will sleep in the lap of luxury thanks to the pressure-relieving memory foam and removable and washable charcoal grey faux fur cover. The convenient and compact design makes the Memory Foam Bolster Pillow ideal for use while traveling to offer your dog support whenever they need it.
- Orthopedic memory foam bolster pillow gives your furry friend a cozy place to rest their head
- Premium, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft and plush charcoal grey faux fur cover is removable and washable
- Convenient, compact design is paw-fect for travel to offer support whenever your dog needs it
- 25" x 8" x 4"
- What's Included
- 1 pressure-relieving orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 charcoal grey ultra-soft, faux fur cover
- Care Instructions
Cleaning the Bolster Pillow Cover
Unzip the zipper lining to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover.
Cleaning the Memory Foam
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liner
To clean the liner, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.